Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Lines between Walls in 3D view

Anonymous
Not applicable
[img]Hello,
I'm attempting to rid on the separation lines in my 3D model which appear between my exterior walls; however, I do not want to turn off contours. I have made sure all the walls are connected (more times than I can count) but the issues persists. These are custom profile walls for a unique project (hoping that is not the issue), all the walls are on the same layer, same custom profile, same material etc. It just doesn't seem to work.
2 REPLIES 2
Lingwisyer
Guru
Do they meet at a tangent to your curves?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 

Did you try to delete the curved part of the wall and connect them using the Fillet/Chamfer tool ?   It should works for me as expected  - Except - on Complex Profile walls, and for that it is only a matter of texture alignment, I don't see the lines where the walls connect.    Those are some unusual materials.  If it is just a different texture you want on the step riser surface you can show that without using a wall as is selected in your screen shot.    

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25