Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Looking for roller shutter

Not applicable
I´ve been looking for Roller Shutter object for a few days and I´m amazed I havnt found any so far...I would have thought this was a basic object and would be included in the basic archicad library.

This is the kind of shutter or blind (I´m not a native english speaker so forgive me if I´m not calling it by the right name lol) that I´m looking for:
(but without the window)

Anyonoe has something like this or knows som manufacturer that provides GDLs?


Barry Kelly
Did you try searching for "roller" in the door object settings?
This is what I get in the default AUS library - I assume it is in the other national libraries as well.
It isn't an exteranal shutter as such, but is it any good?


One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 25
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Dell Precision 3510 - i7 6820HQ @ 2.70GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD FirePro W5130M, Windows 10

Not applicable
Thanks for the reply.

I do have that garage door, but its not quite what I´m looking for. Even tho its escencially the same thing, but motorized, it doent have any detail at all...if I rememeber correctly the top mecanism is just a solid box, and I need to start working on some detailed sections.

Think I'll just leave the empty "box" and try to work something in 2d directly on the section view

Erwin Edel
Dutch library has parts for this made by the reseller,

Maybe they can help?
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten

Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!