BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Losing view sets using Teamwork

Miquel Garcia
Participant
We are working some projects in Teamwork. There are several view sets defined before the project was shared and others that owns to the users. Some of the users view sets are shared.

I can make changes in the originals view sets when I'm connected as a leader with exclusive acces. Theoretically, every user can make changes in his own view sets independently of its sharing status.

All is working well except with a calculation list. When I'm trying to add a list in my own view set (furthermore I am connected as a leader without exclusive access) to publish it. I can set all the settings but, after a 'Send&Receive', the list dissapear if I close ArchiCAD. The other settings, like publishing path, are maintained.

I have noted this behaviour in different archives. I don't know if it's a bug or if I'm missing something.

A little help ?

Thanks
Miquel
Capella & Garcia Arquitectura
AC18 - AC21, iMac 27" 3.1 Ghz Intel Core i7, 16GB Ram, OSX 10.13.1
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Michael wrote:
Matthew wrote:
For some reason it seems that your view sets are not shared. To fix this you need to sign in as team leader (I'm not sure if exclusive access is required- I had it in the file I just tested). Use the pop-up to share the view set - see attached screen shot.
I've done this and the view sets created in the solo file are still not accessible for publishing by teammates. Only the view sets I created while signed in as team leader and shared are accessible by the teammates.
This is strange, I don't know why it doesn't work for you. To fix the problem it sounds like you could clone the view sets as team leader and toss the old ones.
Learn and get certified!