Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

MEP Modeler no longer available through Myarchicad.com?

B_E_A_T_
Advocate
I've been teaching Archicad for several years now. MEP Modeler was part of my course up until version 20.

This week, I'm picking it up again in a specific post-graduate programme, but I don't find any download link anymore on myarchicad.com.
Downloading it directly through the Archicad Add-ons page, results in a working installation, BUT with a "demo" license (so not educational, as is the case for Archicad itself).

So far I haven't noticed any limitations in use - are there limitations?

Why is it no longer shown on myarchicad.com? Because I 'skipped' version 21?
(òÓ,)_\,,/

www.studiov2.be

Archicad 24/25/26
Rhino/Grasshopper
BIMcollab ZOOM

>>> Read my book!<<<
5 REPLIES 5
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I asked around, and they tell me, that it should still be displayed there (unless there are some regional restrictions). If you send me the e-mail address you registered with through a Private Message, we can look into the system and see what is displayed for you and why.

But regardless, educational licenses should include the license to every add-on including MEP. ARCHICAD shouldn't start in demo mode by default. First it looks for a license, but if it can't find any, it will offer you to enter a license code or start in demo mode. At this point you should enter your edu license information and it should start.

If you start with a license that doesn't include MEP, it won't start in demo mode, it will start properly, only the MEP features will not work. So my guess is that your edu license just got deleted from your computer somehow (or they were never activated).

PS. The limitation of demo mode is that you cannot save or join teamwork projects. Other than that everything should work as usual.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
B_E_A_T_
Advocate
Thanks for the response. Through my local reseller - the issue has been resolved. It still 'only' shows MEP Modeler and BIMcloud. Previous versions also included Cadimage tools - was this discontinued?
(òÓ,)_\,,/

www.studiov2.be

Archicad 24/25/26
Rhino/Grasshopper
BIMcollab ZOOM

>>> Read my book!<<<
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Cadimage Tools can be used free of charge on the educational versions of ARCHICAD. These can be installed through the Cadimage Installer, but I think you need to register somewhere. That's not my area of expertise so I'll get someone else from CI to point you in the right direction.
Ralph Wessel BArch
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Hi - you can grab the Cadimage Tools from here for free: http://mycadimage.com/education
I am working with Graphisoft on getting them to be available on MyARCHICAD
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200
B_E_A_T_
Advocate
great -thx for the links!
(òÓ,)_\,,/

www.studiov2.be

Archicad 24/25/26
Rhino/Grasshopper
BIMcollab ZOOM

>>> Read my book!<<<