Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

MVO settings for Doors and Windows editable in a Table

tsturm
Newcomer
is there a way to grab the Detail Level of doors and windows and have them show in a table? Want to be able to see the settings of the door or window Detail Level in a table instead of panning across a floor plan. Seems some doors are being placed with 2D being set to DETAILED when we want to be able to control them with the MVO settings.

I am not able to find the data field which would have this setting in the Schedule Elements settings. Am I looking for this data field in the wrong area?
Terrence Sturm, Architect
AC 23 build
AC 24 build 5000
1 REPLY 1
Podolsky
Ace
Everything that you see in doors interface - any button or value - it is a number / text that possible to extract and use in schedule. In your case you need to extract variables called 'iDWDet2D' and 'iDWDet3D'. The variable is set to be hidden, so you need to follow similar steps I have described for another post:
https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=65990&p=326546&hilit=gs_leaf_panel_width#p...

The type of the variable is a number. You might get instead of text, that you see in door interface, numbers: 1,2,3,4,5 (where 1 is the first option - 'by MVO', 2 is 'Detailed' etc.), or 0,1,2,3,4
Try and see what you will get.