Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Making All Reference lines printable. Like linking a worksheet to plan. How to do editable reference

aryastark
Enthusiast
I mean i want to place something to my ground plan as situation plan but it should be editable in worksheet.
So when i edit in "worksheet" background plan( situation plan) it should update in the plan view.
Because it should have been linked from worksheet to ground plan.

So it is such as reference trace, but editable in worksheet and printable with groundplan (in stories, not necesseraly should be ground).

How can i do that?
Thnks.
Ver: AC23
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
Chip type: GeForce GTX 960M
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
If I understand you correctly, you could try to place the worksheet on top of your floorplan on the layout.
Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
If I understand you correctly, you could try to place the worksheet on top of your floorplan on the layout.
Hope this helps.
Barry Kelly
A worksheet can get information from your model (plan) but any changes made in the worksheet will not transfer back to the model.

If you can place what you want to edit as a trace reference (you plan viewpoint), then you can switch so the trace reference becomes the current window (i.e. it will become editable and the worksheet will become the trace reference), you can make your changes to it and then switch back so the worksheet is again editable.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11