Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Making a "structure presentation.."

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, everyone.

I'm a semi-noob user of archicad, coming from revit.
And one thing I still can't find in archicad and really hope it does exist in it

which is the attached picture.

Thanks in advance..

revitiniciacao1.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you mean the Displace Elements feature of Revit, then sorry, that is not available in ARCHICAD. Unfortunately, there is not even a workaround I can offer to achieve this effect.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
NCornia
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
There is an excellent article by Lucan O. Robinson about a method he used to achieve this. The article is called "Creating a Collage of Exploded Views in ArchiCAD" that was published on back in 2009. The article is now kept in their archive behind a pay wall for a small fee.

Best regards,
Nicholas Cornia
Technical Support Team - GRAPHISOFT North America
ARCHICAD on Twitter
Tutorials
GRAPHISOFT Help Center
vistasp
Advisor
NCornia wrote:
The article is now kept in their archive behind a pay wall for a small fee.
That's one of the reasons to always save articles and tips to something like Evernote or OneNote. Another reason is that, often, entire sections of websites related to Archicad just simply disappear.

Here's the article on wayback machine.
= v i s t a s p =
bT Square Peg
https://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
https://www.btsquarepeg.com
| AC 9-27 INT | Win11 | Ryzen 5700 | 32 GB | RTX 3050 |
Anonymous
Not applicable
NCornia wrote:
There is an excellent article by Lucan O. Robinson about a method he used to achieve this. The article is called "Creating a Collage of Exploded Views in ArchiCAD" that was published on back in 2009. The article is now kept in their archive behind a pay wall for a small fee.

Best regards,
Thanks a lot! Very helpful, i've managed to find it for free, in case you want it give me a hint