BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Mesh - cut plan and lines

Anonymous
Not applicable
Olá,

About the mesh I have two questions:

1 - it continues to be impossible to have the mesh cut plan at floor level right?
2 - May I have the counter line right and the curve levels, or the interiors, dashed? I saw that I can change only the pen from both but I can't change the line type...

May you help me, please?

Regards,
andré calapez
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
You could try making a copy of your mesh (to not lose it) and then convert the mesh to a morph. This allows you to show the terrain (morph) cut related to your floor plan cutplane settings. This also allows you to hide edges if you so desire, though it might be some work to select them all to hide them. Dashed lines should be possible for outlines and cutlines with morph too.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
You could try making a copy of your mesh (to not lose it) and then convert the mesh to a morph. This allows you to show the terrain (morph) cut related to your floor plan cutplane settings. This also allows you to hide edges if you so desire, though it might be some work to select them all to hide them. Dashed lines should be possible for outlines and cutlines with morph too.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Learn and get certified!