In a migrated 14 to 15 file I'm getting what I'll guess is weird SEO artifacts which are not there in 14.
I say weird, because some of the walls showing up over the porch were never there in the first place!
I tried to SEO them away but that does not work.
What did work, is to select and delete them, then simply ctr Z the deletion.
Now the weird walls are gone and model seems ok in 15 until I close and reopen the file.
A known bug?
That is indeed odd and I suspect it has something to do with the way roofs are handled in 15 vs. 14 but it is difficult to determine just from the post. We would like to investigate this one further to see what is happening here. If you like, please send an e-mail to support (at) graphisoft (dot) com with a link to this post and we can then send you an upload link for us to examine the file.
Hi Vistasp, and thanks for the laugh, I like your sense of humor.
NCornia wrote: Lec,
That is indeed odd and I suspect it has something to do with the way roofs are handled in 15 vs. 14
Hi Nicholas and thanks for the prompt reply.
I think your onto something as I just installed 16 to test the14pln and it does not seem to have a problem with the file, at least so far.
I sent the email as you requested.
Be safe out there.