BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Missing Library parts which cannot be found anywhere

AEismann
Participant
Hi guys,

We have a file we use in our team work, the file displays warnings of missing library parts, problem is we cant find those parts anywhere. any idea of how to remove those errors ?

this error occurs after removing a library which have been used. something is still referencing that missing library (deleted) and I can't seem to get rid of it.

this was an ifc file which was imported incorrectly, it has its parts embedded into our file while we cant locate those anymore, trying view options, layers, renovation filters etc. any idea ?

Thanks in advance,
A. Eismann
AC23 NED 7000 | AC24 NED 5000

Win10 | i9-9900k | 32GB | RTX 2080 Ti
3 REPLIES 3
AEismann
Participant
see image

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
What happens if you select any of the listed items in the lower half of the Dialog and then click the "More Info" button. What kind of info does it display about it?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
AEismann
Participant
LaszloNagy wrote:
What happens if you select any of the listed items in the lower half of the Dialog and then click the "More Info" button. What kind of info does it display about it?
Hi, thanks for the reply, the button is still greyed out. can't locate these objects on the model space or through the schedules. I think that if i delete all the layers the missing objects will be deleted but the problem I dont know which layer contains these objects. I am looking for a way to find these objects in my file, I dont know if theres a way to generate a report will all objects together with their names and ID in the projects regardless to their renovation filter etc' ?

Learn and get certified!