BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Missing Object

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm want to delete all of the missing objects in my library manager.
Problem is I can't find those objects (the missing dots) to delete them.
I don't use them...

Does someone know how to solve this?

Thx!
Charlotte

Schermafbeelding 2015-10-26 om 09.46.30.png
5 REPLIES 5
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Charlotte:

Use Find & Select, set Element Type to Object and add Criteria Library Part and set to Missing. You will need to go though all the Viewpoints as this does not work in the 3D Window.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi David,

Thx for the tip. I've made some changes to my Signature. Hope it works...

I Now have only 1 missing "object" left but it seems to be an attribute. Any idea how to find what is linked to this thing called "Arduin" zo I can dislink it?

Thx!
Charlotte
Erika Epstein
Booster
Use the Attribute Manager.
Options>Element Attributes> Attribute Manager.
Activate the tab with the type of attribute you are seeking.
Select it and hit the Delete button. The program will ask you to confirm your actions before you can close the Attribute Manager
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Hoi Charlotte,

if you view the library loading report palette (the one you posted a screenshot of), and select the missing texture in that report, there is a blue button with 'i' to the right side. If you click that, a popup will show which surface is using the texture. You can delete the surface (assuming it is not being used) in the surfaces dialog. You can allways choose 'delete and replace' to replace it with some other surface.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Charlotte wrote:
I've made some changes to my Signature. Hope it works...
That's good, thanks for adding it, particularly as you are running an earlier version.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!