Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Navigator Palette is missing on screen..

Anonymous
Not applicable
So... I just went to click on my Navigator palette and realized it's no longer on my screen. I went up to the Window tab and clicked on Palettes and then Navigator and it shows I'm clicking on it... but nothing happens. I have tried closing all windows on my entire computer screen and the navigator palette is nowhere to be found, but a little checkmark does get placed next to the word Navigator in the palette menu. I closed out of Archicad and reloaded and still, the navigator palette is nowhere to be found. Anyone have any solutions? I've been using ArchiCAD for 9 years and have yet to experience this issue..

Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2
Stress Co_
Advisor
Do you have a stored "Workspace Scheme"?
Re-apply it.
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your help, but unfortunately I don't have any Workspace schemes saved, but I did find a solution to the problem. I went into my computer's display settings and changed it to make everything on my screen get really tiny and then tried to click on Navigator and it popped up on the far right side of the tiny screen.. Moved it over and zoomed my computer display back to the default I was previously using. Not sure how that even happened since I've never changed my display and there isn't a shortcut I accidentally produced.