Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Newbie Student

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, everyone! My name is Vicky and I'm a 2nd year architecture major from Ball State University -- and evidently, a newbie to the forums. While looking up resources for Archicad, I discovered this forum and thought I'd join in the conversation to see what I can learn. Besides that, I figured that it would be a great opportunity to network with other designers.

Although I'm a studying architecture, I'm interning at a local design firm where I'm designing models for new/upcoming products. Or should I say, I'm ASSISTING with that. It's far more detailed, but worth the experience.

Anyway, I'm glad to know there are still eager architects out there. Hope to meet everyone soon! Take care!
2 REPLIES 2
Gerald Hoffman
Booster
Hello Victoria,

Welcome to the forum. There is an abundance of experience and knowledge on this forum and not just related to ArchiCAD. Most of the frequent contributors are generous sometimes to a fault IMHO in answering most any question you have but I would suggest you check the Help in Archicad and then do a search in the forum for any questions you might have.

If you don't find it ask away.

Cheers,
Gerald
"The simplification of anything is always sensational" GKC
AC 25-4013 USA, CadImage Tools
2019 MacBook Pro 16" w/ AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU
OS X 11.6
2.4 Ghz 8 core i9, 64 GB RAM
27" LG 5K Monitor
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Hello Victoria,

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see Gerald's or mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

Welcome.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14