Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Numbering Object

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi! I'm looking for an automatic numbering object that gives a consecutive numbering string - there was one in the Australian Essentials Library but it's not in any of the other libraries in the USA! Any advice as to where I can find it?

Thanks!
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi leahatiba,

I have this automatic numbering object. Look if it is right for you.
Anonymous
Not applicable
A picture of how it is in use:
Numberator 18.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey andro55, thank you for your object - it's so close to what I was after! The only thing missing with the one you sent is that there used to be one you could resize manually... Unless there's some way of altering your object somehow? Either way, thanks again!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
leahatiba wrote:
... The only thing missing with the one you sent is that there used to be one you could resize manually...
Could you explain better this please?
Then I could change the GDL code of the object.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh wow, you made this? That's amazing, thanks!

I just wanted an object that exists in a library that I don't currently have that was almost exactly the same as what you sent me, except there were control points in the centre of the first and last numerals, so you could stretch the string on screen and the numerals in between would space equally in between the first and last numerals. It's not super important, but if you can add that feature it would be great!

Thank you again!
Anonymous
Not applicable
NO, it´s not mine. The original object was made by Roberto Corona.
I change the UI langueage to English and add some modifications (graphical hotspot for stretch last Repetition position and Help switches).
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks so much! Is there any way it can be modified to be used with imperial units (I'm assuming that's why I'm getting such odd values - see the attached image).

Thank you again!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
What image?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is an updated NUMBERATOR 18 (most of settings can be done on Plan View with Hotspot Switches).