BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

[OT] It's been fun...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, just a wee little note to say

adios amigos!

Tomorrow is my last day and will probably be spent cleaning stuff up for my successor (he will probably make his presence know here soon). I've enjoyed emailing and posting on AC-Talk these past two years more than actually dealing with my users There has always been some great information available, as well as commiseration over all those lovely quirks I doubt I will be back in the AEC industry, but will remember my time here well, as interesting

-Mark
3 REPLIES 3
Djordje
Ace
MarkG wrote:
Well, just a wee little not to say

adios amigos!

Tomorrow is my last day and will probably be spent cleaning stuff up for my successor (he will probably make his presence know here soon). I've enjoyed emailing and posting on AC-Talk these past two years more than actually dealing with my users There has always been some great information available, as well as commiseration over all those lovely quirks I doubt I will be back in the AEC industry, but will remember my time here well, as interesting

-Mark
Mark,

Wish you all the best and no crashes, network choke-ups, and so on ...

Good luck in life - and work!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Mark,

All the best mate, it has been a pleasure to know you, even if just virtually. It is sad to see such a talented and personable person leave our community. Good luck in your new endeavour, I'm sure you'll be equally successful in whatever you do.

Cheers,
Link.
Karl Ottenstein
MarkG wrote:
Well, just a wee little note to say

adios amigos!
Has been a pleasure knowing you, Mark - best of luck in your new home and to your wife in her studies. You'll be missed.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!