BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Object is stuck

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Archicad community, i just wanted to share with you one of my last obsticles i met during my work with Archicad18. I will explain it with an example , when i created my building i started furniting my kitchen , afterwards i had to make some changes to my kitchen and when i started to delete the old kitchen furniture , some of the elements , for example the sink , cant be deleted, resized or moved anywhere. It is stuck on its original place with its original parameters , i even cant change it with another sink for example. I tought i had locked the layer but the problem is not that. And the sink isnt the only object thats making this problem . Thanks in advance and have a nice day )
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Since you mention a sink... did you have the MEP add-on loaded when you created the kitchen, and now for some reason do not have the MEP add-on?

http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/tips/mep-frequently-asked-questions/#How_do_I_edit_MEP_elements_in_...

Does the suggested Locking > Unlock solve things?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
(Edit > Locking > Unlock)
Thanks very much ❤️ i changed it now i can continue with my project ( :
Learn and get certified!