Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

PAY AS YOU GO - TUTORIAL SESSIONS?

rob2218
Enthusiast
Has anyone ever thought about creating a business where you "pay as you go" tutorial sessions online? Meaning, i can ask a question and get an answer to an issue I'm having right then and there?

I know there's one fellow who does it but...heck, he charges like $175 per hour or something like that.

Also, custom object creations? That could be another aspect of the business.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
rob2218 wrote:
Has anyone ever thought about creating a business where you "pay as you go" tutorial sessions online? Meaning, i can ask a question and get an answer to an issue I'm having right then and there?
Many people have thought about it ... and advertised here (in the Ads forum). In the US, Link Ellis and team at BIM6x do this:
https://bim6x.com
as does Eric Bobrow, as far as I know. I recall seeing posts from people in other countries offering such a service.

I'll move this thread to the Ads forum if it gets active with suggestions / offers...
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
rob2218
Enthusiast
Thanks for the response.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
This is basically the support we get with our subscription with the reseller here in the Netherlands.

If you have an issue (bug, stuck, etc) you can call support or use webinterface chat, e-mail, etc

If you are upgrading every year and your local reseller offers something similar, that might be interesting?
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Eric Bobrow
Enthusiast
Thanks for mentioning me Karl. I am rather busy, but occasionally do one-on-one sessions via GoToMeeting screensharing. I also have a weekly ARCHICAD Coaching Program webinar in which I answer questions from attendees, also via GoToWebinar. For more info, email me at support@bobrow.com.