Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

POCKET DOOR LINE WEIGHT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good evening,
Archicad 22 USA 5009
See attached image, checking to see if anyone is having this problem with the pocket door. When the true line weight is on the inner pocket lines are very thick, and I have tried all settings within the pocket door.

If I place the door in a Basic wall the line weights are fine, but if I place the door in a Complex Profile wall the line weights are thick.

Any ideas? Or a bug?

Edit:
After some troubleshooting it seems that the thick pen line in the wall pocket is defaulting to a certain pen color/thickness I have in a custom pen set. If I change that pen thickness in my pen set to a thinner line it changes the thickness of the pocket door wall pocket. Very strange. Especially since I can't find a pen setting for the pocket in the Door Settings.

Thanks,
Jim
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Jim:

I looks like this is controlled by a Wall setting that is only visible for Basic Walls. Change your Wall to Basic, then modify the Wall Settings > Floor Plan and Section > Cut Line Pen to your preference, then change the Wall back to Complex Profile.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Jim:

I looks like this is controlled by a Wall setting that is only visible for Basic Walls. Change your Wall to Basic, then modify the Wall Settings > Floor Plan and Section > Cut Line Pen to your preference, then change the Wall back to Complex Profile.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David wrote:
Jim:

David
Thanks David!
Your work around worked perfect.

Much appreciated,
Jim