BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Parameters from an assigned label into schedule.

Cosminn
Contributor
Hello everyone,

If I assign a label to an element, is there a way to use parameters from label into a schedule or list?
Sincerely,
Daniel
4 REPLIES 4
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
I don't think you can schedule label 'objects'.

You could make a 2d object with parameters that looks like a label and schedule that, provided the views it is on can be scheduled (some like layouts cannot be scheduled).
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Cosminn
Contributor
Ok, thank you so much. But if I assign a label to an archiCad element, I can read almost all the information I need from that element, for example If I assign a label to a wall. I can have the width of the wall, height of the wall.

If i create a 2d object, I can't have all of this kind of information.

I can't have link between a column and a 2d object, if that make sense to you.
Sincerely,
Daniel
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
If you want to list the information of walls, roofs etc, you just create a schedule for those elements directly.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Cosminn
Contributor
Problem solved.

If you assign a label to an ArchiCad element, you can use any parameters from the label in the schedule as long as the archiCad element is included on the scheme settings schedule criteria.

Before
I've included the label on the scheme settings criteria, and doesn't work.

When I say criteria i mean:

For example

The ArchiCad element should be on that [layer/story/etc.] from the scheme settings criteria, not the label assigned on that element.
Sincerely,
Daniel
Learn and get certified!