BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Placing Arrows and Notes on a detail

4hotshoes
Advisor
Is there a setting that allows me to configure the Label Tool so I can place a label like I would with Autocad? By selecting the first point of the arrow then selecting the second point for the text location? And have a preset text width?

As it is now, I get one point for the arrow placement and that is all. Then I have to manually relocate every text box and resize to align in a column.

Surely a sophisticated program like Archicad has a workable solution for this after so many years. What is it?

Thanks
Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Eduardo Rolon
Press and hold here for the option.
Surely any sophisticated user knows that those tiny arrows/carets have options within them…
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Eduardo Rolon
Press and hold here for the option.
Surely any sophisticated user knows that those tiny arrows/carets have options within them…
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

4hotshoes
Advisor
That is what I was looking for, but mine dose not have a carrot. I am not that sophisticated, but I did know it was in there somewhere. Thanks
Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
Learn and get certified!