BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Plan detail - two different model views

Tom Krowka
Booster
Have an enlarged room plan taken from a smaller scale floor plan. Am showing it in construction doc model view w/ door and window labels, cutaway walls w/ materials, etc. Have a presentation view with solid wall of the same detail, but can't get the door and window labels turned off.

Don't want to manipulate the small scale floor plan as it has all the info needed, which does include the door and window labels. How can I turn off the labels in presentation but not construction doc. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that the enlarged plan is now only lines and fills.

I think it has something to do with the fact that the detail is really not linked with doors and windows but are fills and lines?

Also, if I delete or change things in this detail, will it also change back to the original floor plan and other versions of the same detail?

Am getting a headache. But thanks Tom
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you mean door and window markers they can turned on and off in Model View Options. So you have one saved MVO for Presentation with them turned off, and another MVO with them turned on for construction documents.
Learn and get certified!