Design forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Frame

Not applicable
Can anyone tell me how I make this portal frame using a object from the library. I have found the portal frame objects but cannot find a way to make the object with 2 slopes where th eridge is offset from the center.

What Im really looking for is a portal fram objecvt that I can change the slope angle and ridge position. Any help much appreciated!



In the US Library (I don't know about the French Library), there is an object Lean-to 12 that is one half of the Double Slope 12 object. Perhaps you could pair two of these objects and change their parameters to place the ridge where you want it.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.


David Maudlin / Architect

Digital Architecture

AC24 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro 2.8GHz | 16 gb ram • OSX10.15.7

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion


Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!