BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Possible Bug 26 Curtain wall

Botonis
Advisor

Can someone confirm that in 26 when you choose curtain wall at the panels tab  if you choose CW composite panel you cannot acces the materials tab of the skins.  You press the "arrow key" but nothing happens.

I tried this in a new file with the default addons loaded, INT 4019 update. In 25 it works perfect.

CW.jpgi have a project full of curtain walls in 26, imported from 25, an dI realize now I cannot edit them. This is a problem.

Thanks

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.
2 REPLIES 2
MinhNguyen
Advocate

Hello, someone shared a similar issue here: https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Design-forum/Unable-to-set-CW-Composite-Panel-skin-building-mate...

It was confirmed to be a known bug and will be fixed in the upcoming update for Archicad 26

BIM Manager
DKO Architecture - HCMC

Thanks. My local reseller confirmed this also. I realized this 1 month ago when I started using 26 but I posted it only  couple of days ago. Glad that till early next year we will have a fix.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.
Learn and get certified!