Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Problem regarding very slow wall tool!

RPF
Participant

Hi,

I'm trying out with the new Archicad 25 version, but suddenly everything related to the wall tool runs very slow, takes many seconds, and sometimes looks like it gets stuck.

I used to work with the 21 version on an old MacBook Pro computer— it worked flawlessly. Now I'm working on a new MacBook Pro, trying the new Archicad version, and can't continue anymore.

Is there anyone who knows what the problem might be?

Thank you,
Rodrigo.

22 REPLIES 22

Hi Minh,

I am sorry for the late reply.
I have sent the samples to you via the file request form you sent me last time. I also sent my project because Archicad also freezes every time I try downloading/using an object. Please turn on the Trace & Reference, then try to work with the walls.
I wonder if this is a computer problem, but the rest of the functions seem to be working fine.

Regards,
Rodrigo.

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank you very much for the new info!

I tested the latest file, however, I didn't encounter any slowness either. Upon opening the file, I noticed that it is created with AC24 3008. Could you please make sure that the latest update is installed (6004) and check back if the issue persists with Trace & Reference?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

RPF
Participant

Hi Minh,

Let me install the latest update, then I'll contact you again if the problem persists. I am a bit surprised that you didn't experience any problems with the Trace & Reference and the Object library.

Regards,

Rodrigo.