Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Project dependent global ERROR

JGoode
Advocate
I understand why I'm getting the error. The problem is that I don't know of another way to define what I want to define without using them in the Master script. The object works exactly how I want it to work but the errors are not ideal. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
posx_m = symb_pos_x + glob_world_origo_offset_x
posy_m = symb_pos_y + glob_world_origo_offset_y
posx_mm = symb_pos_x + glob_world_origo_offset_x
posy_mm = symb_pos_y + glob_world_origo_offset_y 
ArchiCAD 23

Windows 10
5 REPLIES 5
Parameters script?

Piotr
JGoode
Advocate
Piotr wrote:
Parameters script?

Piotr
Same error occurs as you're not supposed to use project dependent parameters in the Master or Parameters script. Can't see why as all it does is enable the object to receive the information from the project.
ArchiCAD 23

Windows 10
Read the GDL manual - there is section that some of the globals are nor allowed in master/parameters scripts.
They will work in 2d/3d script.

Best Regards,
Piotr
JGoode
Advocate
Piotr wrote:
Read the GDL manual - there is section that some of the globals are nor allowed in master/parameters scripts.
They will work in 2d/3d script.

Best Regards,
Piotr
The issue is that the variables won't be defined if used in the 2D/3D script. It completely works in the Master script, I was just wondering if there was a way to get around the error that it get. Apparently not.
ArchiCAD 23

Windows 10
since 20 impossible.

Piotr