Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Project opening screen

MylesG
Participant

Hi all,

I'm setting up my template in Archicad 25.

Looking to have an opening/starting screen that opens every time when a project is opened, instead of the last saved view of the project file. In Revit there is a starting view default that can be set. 

Is there an option for this to be set? 

Thanks

Myles

The Design Hub Qld

Brisbane, Australia 

Archicad 25 & Windows

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Unfortunately not. I always leave our template file open on a Master Layout called Reference Information which has all of the information relating to the template and how to use it. I save the .pln and then save as a template file. Every time a new file is started from the template, that reference sheet is displayed but as soon as the project is then saved again it will open on the last view used. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Unfortunately not. I always leave our template file open on a Master Layout called Reference Information which has all of the information relating to the template and how to use it. I save the .pln and then save as a template file. Every time a new file is started from the template, that reference sheet is displayed but as soon as the project is then saved again it will open on the last view used. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Thank you Lee, 

Thanks

Myles

The Design Hub Qld

Brisbane, Australia 

Archicad 25 & Windows