Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Proposed over Demolished Filter - Labels

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I'm trying to get the demolished elements to show over the proposed in a subtle way, as shown.
This was working well until I stated to add labels to the existing drawing.
The labels are set to be demolished so naturally they show up on the proposed over demolished filter, however, the problem is that there's no option in the renovation filter options to hide demolished annotations. The only annotation related option is to exclude them from the override which obviously just makes them more visible.
Does anyone know of a way I could keep the demolished elements showing as they are but hide the labels, without creating a whole new layer set

Any help on this is greatly appreciated

Cheers,
Harvey
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
You could possibly 'pin' the labels to the existing renovation filter. If you have your renovation palette open, there is button on the top right that you can use to show selected elements only on that filter.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
You could possibly 'pin' the labels to the existing renovation filter. If you have your renovation palette open, there is button on the top right that you can use to show selected elements only on that filter.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Absolutely spot on, Thank you.

Harvey