BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Psyntruss - A highly customize-able roof truss object

Ok I think i can post this one at its current state. ill be making a mono truss and a bonus truss. I have plans to create an entire roof system. going to be sweet if it works.

EDIT: 10-27-14 I have fixed a ton of stuff and added a bunch as well. some things you see in the video are locked features for now. at least until i figure out how i want to go about things. But the free version is still very capable. It will be another couple weeks before i can get back to coding as real life once again calls.

Here is the current video,

http://youtu.be/-mK-azviKd4

Here is the download link

https://copy.com/62j8CdjTqbXvnBjz

I have some double and triple hip options in the works, as well as the hip truss increasing its height based on the pitch you set... cool stuff. going to have a full roof set of objects when im done .

Feel free to list bugs you find... nicely please.
5 REPLIES 5
just finished adding a mono truss option, and some better hotspot control, with 2d hotspots as well. will post a video soon. going to release one more free one with some limitations but still usable. and then ill post a link to purchase the unlocked object.

Here is the link to the video

http://youtu.be/bBSZvmV6FKo
Anonymous
Not applicable
Why in the title used text parameter - it is assumed that I should something to write here?
In the 2d script, apparently primitive Project2. that is not a good solution.
If you attempt to assign chordheight left more valut_start - get the bug with the disappearance of the rack. You must enter (set) constraint in the script parameters - RANGE
Right Parties Left left_tail_width acts on the right side, the same length is likely that command mul applied without axis shift (ADD)
Unnecessary parameters must either lock or hide.
In general it is not even a beta version, and pre_alfa, excuse me.
pict.gif
SL_GDL wrote:
Why in the title used text parameter - it is assumed that I should something to write here?
In the 2d script, apparently primitive Project2. that is not a good solution.
If you attempt to assign chordheight left more valut_start - get the bug with the disappearance of the rack. You must enter (set) constraint in the script parameters - RANGE
Right Parties Left left_tail_width acts on the right side, the same length is likely that command mul applied without axis shift (ADD)
Unnecessary parameters must either lock or hide.
In general it is not even a beta version, and pre_alfa, excuse me.
All of these bugs are now fixed. And technically speaking it would be in an alpha stage. I had only spent a total of like 8 hours at that point so excuse me for there being so many bugs. And I have not yet set restraints as I like to get things working before I start limiting which what and where. And for testing purposes, project2 is incredibly beneficial. At leas for me. And yes once I have the truss to a point that I can create the more complex profiles I will clean up and hide and lock parameters.

Also keep in mind i only started to teach my self gdl starting this last june. so i am still very much so a beginner

and i post my objects for free for people to test. there will always be bugs.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Not bad from a "beginner".
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
laszlonagy wrote:
Not bad from a "beginner".
Thanks! I'm trying I linked an updated object in the first post. way better than the last one.
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!