Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Railing in ArchiCAD 22 Elevation Display Issues

svpribyl
Contributor
I have an issue trying to change the pen colors of railing elements in elevation and section views.

Changing the 3d parameters of railing elements has no effect. The railing is from a favorite imported from Graphisoft's default file. I have no graphic overrides. I worked out the symbol view in plan, but not elevation.

A similar railing in the Graphisoft default file seems to work as expected: changing a pen color for element display in 3d changes the pen color in elevation. So it seems like there's a display parameter somewhere that's overriding my ability to change the pen colors. Any help would be appreciated.
Steve Pribyl
MAC OSX 11.7.1
ArchiCAD 26
20 REPLIES 20

There seems to be no solution for this in Archicad 24, i've read the solutions you have suggested however that means all the railings in the elevation/ section view would need to have a singular colour which defeats the point. It's been quite frustrating to try and figure out something that should be quite simple, has there been any progress in solving this issue since ? I've failed to find anything other than this forum.