Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Reload library command?

JohnJay
Expert

Is there a command to refresh all libraries (same as 'Reload and Apply') without needing to open the Library Manager, clicking or reload and then closing the window?

AC27 | i7990x | RTX4070 | W10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

I believe this command is what you're looking for...  You can add it to a menu... or add a shortcut key combination for it.  Note that there are quite a few commands available in the Work Environment that don't exist in the standard menu structure.  You might find something else useful in the list of all commands...

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 3.12.48 PM.jpg

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

I believe this command is what you're looking for...  You can add it to a menu... or add a shortcut key combination for it.  Note that there are quite a few commands available in the Work Environment that don't exist in the standard menu structure.  You might find something else useful in the list of all commands...

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 3.12.48 PM.jpg

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Thank you Karl

Yes that was it.  I did do a search for 'reload' but nothing came up

I was missing the "All commands in alphabetical order" in the drop down below the search bar

AC27 | i7990x | RTX4070 | W10