Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Renovation Filter won't allow wall "legend" to move

Anonymous
Not applicable
Working in Teamworks w/Renovation filter. Yesterday, on the first floor, created a "Wall Legend"w/ walls to be removed, (n) walls, (e) wall and Plumbing Wall, then copy/pasted it on the second floor. Looking at the elevations later, realized it needed to be moved outside, first floor moved just fine; second floor is locked, grouped, grayed out and will not allow me to get it out of the plan.

When I click on any of the walls, the ok button is greyed out. How do I delete this thing?

Clicking on individual walls, cannot change their layer, renovation status, etc. Same for the text....

OK FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM...DON'T ASK ME HOW!!!

in the Navigator, at the bottom there was a big round icon with NO ACCESS RIGHT below it so I thought there was no access...however when I highlighted the word STORIES in the project map, mouse click, a dialog box popped up that had three choices: edit elements by stories, reserve elements and story settings; I chose to reserve elements, after they were reserved, and at that time, all the grayed out dots turned black and I was able to move, edit, add and omit....

so do not believe when a window in ArchiCAD says NO ACCESS RIGHT...DARE TO PERSEVERE!
0 REPLIES 0