BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

!Restored: HOTFIX for AC!2

Rakela Raul
Participant
GS when a hotfix is scheduled to comeup ?
too many mickeymouse popup errors
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
17 REPLIES 17
TomWaltz
Participant
You get Mickey Mouse in your popups? I'm jealous. I'm stuck with Barney the Dinosaur!
Tom Waltz
Rakela Raul
Participant
Layout dont update most the times....

you need to delete view on layout and replace the same view to pick up new changes......mickymouse thing but needs to get fixed.

when hotfix will be available ??? again !!!
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
Rakela Raul
Participant
you cannot get too close cuz you dont see the trace is stupid...get it fix
sick of workarounds...get it fix

when do have a hotfix !!
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rakela, what the heck are you talking about?
Rakela Raul
Participant
This is a known bug (I'm the one who reported it). I believe they are working on fixing it.

I found that the closest zoom before it disappeared was close enough to work, but obviously this is quite frustrating. I don't recall if I tried it but perhaps changing the resolution of the PDF (Photoshop can do this) might help. I found that changing scale did not do any good.
sorry, your time is up..im really busy.....and dont worry i will not insult you back !!
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
Karl Ottenstein
Raul,

Not sure what your last message means...looks like a moderator must have deleted some posts, since it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Matthew's last post.

GS is of course working on a hotfix for reported, reproducible bugs. If you have reported the issues you mention (which I have never experienced) through the your reseller and/or tech support and been assigned a case number, then there is good reason to hope that a bugfix will be in one of the first hotfixes.

They can only fix the problems that they know about. 😉

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Rakela Raul
Participant
thanku Karl,

I think i really need the cheers !! rt now, but this thing does need a hotfix quick,
you beta testers did a great job, just minor things and this version is the greatest so far.
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
Anonymous
Not applicable
I too have had a bit of stickiness in layouts not updating.

CAnt seem to put my finger on when it occurs

You have tried right clicking on the layout and choosing update -signified by the little green circle?

Also looking forward to getting the updater tho
Rakela Raul
Participant
i might !! but will try again,,,,,delete and place it again does it well for now.

thanks a lot
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
Learn and get certified!