BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

SEO's not showing up on hotlinked modules

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all!

I'm having an issue with my SEO's not showing up correctly on my hotlinked modules. In this instance I have a wall that I have subtracted from the stair above it with upward extrusion. It looks good in its original 3d view.

Has anyone figured this out?
2 REPLIES 2
SEOs with elements within the module will remain. SEOs with elements outside the module will not, and will need to be recreated on the host file once the module is placed (and, I think, redone with every hotlink update; it is probably best to avoid that road).

If you are trimming a wall to a stair, and there is no way you can make that stair part of the same story and module, you could use for SEOing a dummy copy of that stair placed on a normally invisible SEO layer. The dummy stair could be 'on the floor above' in terms of elevation but belong to the same Archicad story and get published with your module.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
TsquareCat wrote:
Hello all!

I'm having an issue with my SEO's not showing up correctly on my hotlinked modules. In this instance I have a wall that I have subtracted from the stair above it with upward extrusion. It looks good in its original 3d view.

Has anyone figured this out?
What is the exact setup?
Where is the SEO Target element? In the Host file or in the Module?
And where is the SEO Operator element? In the Host file or in the Module?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Learn and get certified!