BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Slab Nodes

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you add or subtract from a drawn slab, it adds additional node points, is there a way to delete these additional points?

Screen Shot 2013-06-17 at 9.20.07 AM.png
5 REPLIES 5
click on the additional node and merge it with another one located near.
arch. ernest atanasiu
AC 10-26 INT/GER/FR on Win 10/ Win 11
Barry Kelly
Just to clarify what Uisanata said.
Move it onto an adjacent node.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys... Really starting to enjoy this software.
blimp wrote:
Thanks guys... Really starting to enjoy this software.
Me too. It really is the most enjoyable CAD software to work with. I am so old now that I have forgotten more than I know about ArchiCAD so it seems like I am discovering new and fun stuff all the time.
Dementia is not so bad as you might think.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your too funny Steve....

I spent 4 years using REVIT and found it much easier to pickup as a beginner, though having said that, I'm starting to realise why ArchiCAD has that slight edge over REVIT.

A very important step is to really understand Layers, Layer Combinations, Project View and View Maps. I think once you get your head around these parts of the software, all other nitty gritty things fall into place naturally.

But anyhow I must give a BIG THUMBS up to the helpful people here on this forum, and let me not forget to mention Eric Babrow and his Best Practice Course. Between his BPC, Coaching Calls and personal emails, I'm learning this software extremely fast
Learn and get certified!