Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Slab beam and objects with fills turning to transparent in 3D

Dee
Contributor

Hey ...I have a problem with my slab roof and objects...they have their fills but have suddenly turned to transparent in 3D

How do I remedy the situation..I've checked all the recommended 3D settings so that isn't the issue

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DGSketcher
Legend

Check the layer(s) hosting those elements, within Layer Settings you can have a layer display as wire frame, along with visible & locked. This setting can change according to which Layer Combination is applied to that view.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

View solution in original post

Solution
Dee
Contributor

THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ISSUE WAS...I TRULY APPRECIATE

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Marc H
Advisor

Hi Dee,

You may want to post a screen shot of the issue for more accurate responses. By your description and your stating you have checked ‘all 3d settings’ (including GOCs?), I’m thinking perhaps some layers were accidentally turned to wireframe?

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors
Dee
Contributor

SCREENSHOT.JPG

 This is what it looks like

Solution
DGSketcher
Legend

Check the layer(s) hosting those elements, within Layer Settings you can have a layer display as wire frame, along with visible & locked. This setting can change according to which Layer Combination is applied to that view.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Solution
Dee
Contributor

THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ISSUE WAS...I TRULY APPRECIATE