BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Slabs, roofs, surfaces in zones

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey,
I'm trying to create a schedule that would show all surfaces within a certain zone- walls, floors and suspended ceiling. I've managed to get walls to work fine, the schedule show the types of walls and their surface materials in the schedule just right.
However, all the slabs (so floor surface and suspended ceiling) are not registered in the given zone. They're in the schedule, but the zone is empty. I can't for the life of me come up with WHY it's not registering. If I add doors and windows, those register in the zone just fine.

Can anyone help with this? I don't want to input the zone information manually, this leads to mistakes if moving/copying a slab to another zone..

Same problem with roof objects and surface objects btw, though I don't have as many of them. It's the floors and ceilings of a space that are giving me a headache.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
What version of Archicad are you using?
It seems the related zone name & number fields work in 24 for slabs now - they never did before.

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=66845&p=319046&hilit=related+zone#p319046

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Tim Ball
Expert
There is a specific surfaces schedule that's different to the elements schedule. That might help you
Tim Ball

AC26, iMac

User since V5
Learn and get certified!