Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Sliding door with 5+ sliders

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive always had this issue of wanting to use a sliding door with more leaves.

In the past ive always just had to use Multi-sash windows and use linework for other parts.

Is there really no way to have a sliding door with more sliders, the options for a sliding door seem so restricted/limited.

If theres any suggestions for doing more custom sliding doors, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Lingwisyer
Guru
There was a Marvin one available free somewhere that can do this. The one I found a while back was called "Marvin Door Modern - Multislide" and it could do upto 6L6R stacked or pocket. I have yet to use it though. I think they also have one that can do 10, but these are made to the brand. I believe the CADImage doors can also do this as well, along with a whole a lot more, but that is a paid addon...

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Eli Chiasson
Booster
Is is a sliding-folding door you're looking for? The D1 Sliding Folding Door from the AC21 INT Library supports up to 14 leaves.
Eli Chiasson
Dexel Architecture
http://www.dexel.ca
AC19-23 USA+MEP • i7-7700 3.6GHz | 32GB RAM • Windows 10 Professional
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
For 3d representation I've combined two sliding doors to get 6 (3 to one side). Set the one of the side frames to combine and set the width of that frame to 0. Doesn't help your schedule, of course.

I don't understand why we can 3 doors to one side and not 6 to either, but it is what it is.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5