BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Some SEO not working

heathldesign
Expert

hey,

i have been using SEO to cut the foundation walls out of the mesh in section iso t looks correct. it has always worked, then in this project it does sometimes but not always. i was trying last week and gave up at the end of the day, and shut it down. today i launched AC opened the project to where i left of, did the operation and it worked. so i went to the next section and tried and some of the SEO's worked but not all. i seem to be able to subtract the walls from the slab complex profile but not the mesh. i did the latest update hoping that would fix it, but nope. i've quit AC and tried again, nope. i repaired the project, nope.

any thoughts? 

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 14.51.36.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-16 at 14.55.10.png
MAC Studio 2022 M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 10 cores, AC26 5003 Apple Silicon USA
2 REPLIES 2
DGSketcher
Legend

@heathldesign Not quite sure what is going on, but in the past I have fixed these failed display issues by selecting the mesh and using Display Order to send the mesh to the back.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

ya, that's kind of a work around, but it's not right. i either have to live with different looking elements of those where the SEO worked and those that don't or i need to not perform the SEO on any of them. just another bug.

MAC Studio 2022 M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 10 cores, AC26 5003 Apple Silicon USA
Learn and get certified!