Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Some SEO not working

heathldesign
Expert

hey,

i have been using SEO to cut the foundation walls out of the mesh in section iso t looks correct. it has always worked, then in this project it does sometimes but not always. i was trying last week and gave up at the end of the day, and shut it down. today i launched AC opened the project to where i left of, did the operation and it worked. so i went to the next section and tried and some of the SEO's worked but not all. i seem to be able to subtract the walls from the slab complex profile but not the mesh. i did the latest update hoping that would fix it, but nope. i've quit AC and tried again, nope. i repaired the project, nope.

any thoughts? 

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 14.51.36.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-16 at 14.55.10.png
MAC Studio 2022 M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 10 cores, AC26 5003 Apple Silicon USA
2 REPLIES 2
DGSketcher
Legend

@heathldesign Not quite sure what is going on, but in the past I have fixed these failed display issues by selecting the mesh and using Display Order to send the mesh to the back.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

ya, that's kind of a work around, but it's not right. i either have to live with different looking elements of those where the SEO worked and those that don't or i need to not perform the SEO on any of them. just another bug.

MAC Studio 2022 M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 10 cores, AC26 5003 Apple Silicon USA