Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Stair Maker

Anonymous
Not applicable
In archicad 12 the option for editing a stair which you have created has moved from its spot in AC11.

In 11 next to the create stair button within the Stair Selection Settings there was a small arrow that looks like a play button. When selecting the stair you have made and clicking into its settings, an edit this stair option was available under this play button.

Where is it now? or how do i edit a stair thats been previously made in Stair Maker.

Thanks
Bry
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
Works fine with me! There is a big fat button next to the little arrow.

But when you hover over the button it the Tool Tip says: Create stair! Don't pay it aany attention!:lol:

I tried it with a project created in AC11 and opened in AC12.
Anonymous
Not applicable
You know i cannot for the life of me find the problem again despite it occurring for over a day. Typical! Anyhow, its sorted so thanks for the help.

PS. ejrolon, ive noticed you joined 2 Archicad-Talk just two days after myself back in 2003, just thought id point that out to no value what so ever.
Eduardo Rolon
BryanRichards wrote:

PS. ejrolon, ive noticed you joined 2 Archicad-Talk just two days after myself back in 2003, just thought id point that out to no value what so ever.
So that's where I know you from…
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator