Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Stair treads not showing in section

Daniel Delchev
Participant

Hello guys, i need some help with this stair.Why i can't make the treads visible in a section, they are only showing when i select the stair.Screenshot 2022-12-17 191736.png

10 REPLIES 10

Have a look at which Model View Option you have selected. You can control the visibility of the various elements of stairs (and other construction elements) in Model View Options. It should be location under the ‘Document’ menu or using the Quick Options bar at the bottom of the main window. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

https://help.Graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/index.htm?rhcsh=1&rhnewwnd=0&rhmapid=#t=_AC26_Help%2F050_Views...

This is for Archicad 26, I’m not sure which version you are using but it should be relatively the same. 

Lee Hankins
macOS Sonoma (14.2)
Daniel Delchev
Participant

I'm using Archicad 25.In Model View Option, Stair 3D and Section is set on Full when i set it to Schematic the treads appear in the section but in 3D it looks strange.

Your 3D window and section window will likely have difference Model View Options associated with them. Make sure they’re both set to full and make sure the tick box options for treads are turned on. 

Lee Hankins
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Everything seems to be fine but the treads are still not showing 😕

It’s not a scale sensitivity issue is it? I’ll have to open Archicad and have a look. 

Lee Hankins
macOS Sonoma (14.2)
Barry Kelly

Could it be renovation filters?

I always blame them for everything!

Your treads can have a different renovation status to the rest of the stair.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I've tried different scales but it stays the same..

I've changed the renovation status of the stair nothing happened, i didn't know that the treads have different renovation status, how can i change only the renovation status of the treads ?