Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Jeno Barta
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear Community,

Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:

https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-...

Thank you for your contributions and valuable insights!

Your answers highlighted several use cases for varying detail levels on a single drawing: for example, Renovation, Refurbishment, and Security drawings.

We would like to investigate these use cases further. If you have plans and documentation that show such use cases (that is, doors and windows with different detail levels in a single drawing – e.g. existing windows are simple, and new windows are detailed), and if you are happy to share them with us, please leave a comment, and we will contact you directly. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jeno Barta
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Thank You Everyone for sharing plans and cases, and participating in our research to make this area in Archicad better! 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

I am happy to share examples and have already discussed with Gergely. I will collate some and send them across.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

Thank You ! 

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor

For analysis (sun etc) I'd like the glass as one mesh and the frame as one. Like the MVO schematic but with the frame.

AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
filip
Booster

The link is not working

filip_0-1652707385643.png

Hey Filip! Thanks for the heads up! I've changed the link, hope it works now.

maro
Booster

Hi Jeno,

Yes, would be fantastic extend MVO options about Detail in different Renovation status, not only for Doors and Windows (also Library part, Stairs...)
and please, add in MVO also behavior for Grid Element - show only Grid line, Grid with Naming without Marker Shape, show complet

Thanks

Marek

Thank You Mats!

Hi Maro! Thank You for the reply! 

Solution
Jeno Barta
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Thank You Everyone for sharing plans and cases, and participating in our research to make this area in Archicad better! 

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!