Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Terrain not showing solid body

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. I´m encountering some problems with a terrain model i´ve created. The terrain doesn´t show the solid body.

Initially I made the mistake of setting the terrain mesh height too low, so when i put inn the z-values of each height curve the mesh went below the mesh height.
This resulted in the terrain not showing the solid body in neither section, facade or 3D view.
I then changed the mesh height after completing the z-values of the curves, to make sure the height has a lower z-value than any point on the mesh surface.
Problem is, the terrain still doesn´t show the solid body of the terrain. I am positive that the mesh height is now under the height of all z-values of the mesh curves.

Can someone tell me how to get solid body for the terrain, or is my only option to make a new terrain from the curves?

Regards Jon
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is an image attachment showing the terrain.
Anonymous
Not applicable
jonbech wrote:
Hi. I´m encountering some problems with a terrain model i´ve created. The terrain doesn´t show the solid body.

Initially I made the mistake of setting the terrain mesh height too low, so when i put inn the z-values of each height curve the mesh went below the mesh height.
This resulted in the terrain not showing the solid body in neither section, facade or 3D view.
I then changed the mesh height after completing the z-values of the curves, to make sure the height has a lower z-value than any point on the mesh surface.
Problem is, the terrain still doesn´t show the solid body of the terrain. I am positive that the mesh height is now under the height of all z-values of the mesh curves.

Can someone tell me how to get solid body for the terrain, or is my only option to make a new terrain from the curves?

Regards Jon
mesh tool needs a revamp. it's antiquated
adura
Booster
Hi jonbech,

Change "bottom elevation value" of your mesh. Make it too low value, try different values until it seems.

Good luck 🙂
a - d - u - r - a

Akif Duran / Architect
http://www.mimadu.com
AC21 INT, Win10 64Bit Asus N751JW