BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Test Results

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is 34% on the mock certification test pretty bad, considering I only know Autocad? I want to learn Archicad real bad. Then I want to take the test again.
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
In my opinion, 34% does not sound that bad at all if you never used ArchiCAD before. You should be able to learn it real quick and real well.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
R.A.M. wrote:
Is 34% on the mock certification test pretty bad, considering I only know Autocad? I want to learn Archicad real bad. Then I want to take the test again.
What is the time you use ArchiCAD?
I know the program many years, but I make any opening for myself about ArchiCAD about once a month
Anonymous
Not applicable
R.A.M.

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:45 am Post subject: Test Results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- What the test are you talking about? So, is there some kind of a thorough test of ArchiCAD? And if so, how it works?
(You've mentioned "mock certification test" - could you please explain what is this test for and where one can pass it? Is it just for self-training or I can get a certificate of klowledge of certain programs (perticularly, ArchiCAD)?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Go to the "ArchiCAD Competency Challenge" thread in the ArchiCAD+ forum section to get some background info (don't worry about the bogus scores talked about at the beginning, the problem has been sorted out), or directly to the challenge here.... http://www.graphisoft.com/community/certification/session.html
Learn and get certified!