Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Texture problem on cprism

Anonymous
Not applicable
The piece of the window in the rectangle is a single piece (cPRISM) and the material is the side material. I have rewritten the part a few different ways numerous times and get the same results. The material/texture changes direction at the front most corner. Even commenting the rest of the script away nothing changes. It is a typical material selected from the materials list and is used by all the other parts that show correctly. I have tried rotating the texture image but that just reverses the problem and makes all the other parts wrong. I've also selected different tiling options to no avail. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening? AC 9, Mac OS X 6.5

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Dwight
Newcomer
Isolate the GDL script element having bad mapping.

Create a new material with the correct direction.
Add a material call for it to the script before the problem element
Add a material call after the element to return to the original material.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Dwight,

Still no dice. The texture is changing direction on a single surface.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rotated 90°
Anonymous
Not applicable
The material in question is the one with the red arrow. The side surface of the cPrism.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

Could you post the object - would be easier to
rotate and test the texture orientation.

Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Juha,

Thanks, I got it sorted out. The piece is a wood veneer over plastic and I just had them side by side. I grouped them together and the problem was solved.

Thanks again
AAa..jpg