Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

This forum is great!

Chadwick
Newcomer
I would like to say thanks to everyone on this forum who contributes their time and effort to help others with problems they may have with Archicad. In my time of working with Archicad it has proved to be priceless.

I am now switching jobs, and as a result, switching software. I wanted to take the time to thank everyone for their help.

Thanks again!
RA 2012 x64, Piranesi 6 Pro, Sketchup 8, Windows 7 Pro x64, Intel Core i7, 10GB RAM, ATI Radeon Mobile 5870
14 REPLIES 14
Chadwick
Newcomer
Which firm? I know there were a couple in the Denver area that used Archicad. I think one of the big ones that I was looking at was Klipp.
RA 2012 x64, Piranesi 6 Pro, Sketchup 8, Windows 7 Pro x64, Intel Core i7, 10GB RAM, ATI Radeon Mobile 5870
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Chadwick wrote:
Which firm? I know there were a couple in the Denver area that used Archicad. I think one of the big ones that I was looking at was Klipp.
That's us!
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Chadwick
Newcomer
Wow, small world. I love Denver as far as big cities go, but I think I'll be staying away from the big cities for awhile. I know this is an Archicad forum, but the opportunity to work with Revit is exciting - I'll finally be able to give a valid opinion on both after working in a real world in environment with them.
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Chadwick wrote:
I know this is an Archicad forum, but the opportunity to work with Revit is exciting - I'll finally be able to give a valid opinion on both after working in a real world in environment with them.
True...let us know how it goes...
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Dwight
Newcomer
Chadwick wrote:
- I'll finally be able to give a valid opinion…
With reference to "The Commitments," when Mickah Wallace joins the group:

"You'll be a spy, but you'll be OUR spy."
Dwight Atkinson