BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Tick a boolean, turn another off

JGoode
Advocate
Hello,

I have 3 different tick-boxes. When I tick one I want the other 2 to untick and visa versa. However when I tick 1 and then tick another, it doesn't seem to swap due to the first tick-box being coded first in my script. Is there a way around this?

Thanks
ArchiCAD 23

Windows 10
2 REPLIES 2
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Are you running this from the Parameter Script?

I think the way it works is, whenever a parameter changes, the parameter script runs, meaning it should check for your IF...THEN statements everytime you tick / untick.

Edit: also unsure of the functionality, but wouldn't it be easier to have one parameter with 3 possible settings?
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
JGoode
Advocate
Erwin wrote:
Are you running this from the Parameter Script?

I think the way it works is, whenever a parameter changes, the parameter script runs, meaning it should check for your IF...THEN statements everytime you tick / untick.

Edit: also unsure of the functionality, but wouldn't it be easier to have one parameter with 3 possible settings?
I've fixed it now, I just used glob_modpar_name and it's works Thanks for the reply!
ArchiCAD 23

Windows 10
Learn and get certified!