BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Trial version & student version

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nell'attivazione di Archicad 22 ho scelto la versione trial e non la versione educational. Appena lanciato il programma sembra che la licenza sia solo commerciale. Alla scadenza potrò lo stesso richiedere la licenza per studenti della durata di un anno e gratuita?
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly
Welcome to the forum Elena, but please not this is an English language forum only.

A quick translation of your question ...

In the activation of Archicad 22 I chose the trial version and not the educational version. As soon as the program is launched it seems that the license is only commercial. At the expiration date will I still be able to apply for a free one-year student license?

Don't wait for the expiration date.
Apply for the student license now.

I am not sure if you can just activate the student license or if you will need to uninstall and then re-install Archicad - I have never had to install an education license.

There is a post here somewhere about running commercial and education licenses at the same time.

This is not the one I was thinking of but ...

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=52943&p=256679&hilit=education+license#p25...

If I can find the other one I will post the link.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Barry Kelly
Barry wrote:
If I can find the other one I will post the link.
Here it is.

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62120

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Eduardo Rolon
If I remember correctly there is also another issue with trial versions in that the file created with them are tied to that particular installation and once the trial is over it will be locked and you will not be able to open it in the EDU version. If you are using the student license then you should start with it. You can switch from a full commercial license to EDU without issues.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Learn and get certified!