Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Trouble With Horizontal Multi Sash Window

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, Iv recently upgraded to 23 from 21 and having issues with the "Horizontal Multi-sash window 23"
I use this window a lot in 21 to do combinations of fixed and mullions to make "louver" looking windows in the corner window tool.
please see the image attached, for some reason I cant get the grid lines to show up in the model even though they are shown in the settings window. they don't show up in 3d or elevations.
any ideas what im missing here to get them to work? im using all the same setting in version 23 as i was in version 21.
Cheers
4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly
Check the Level of Detail settings in the Model View Options.
If that is not it, then check the same settings in the window object itself - it is possible to tell the windo not to use the MVO settings and then set them in each individual window.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Barry, thanks for the reply.
MVO 3D setting fixed it. thank you
Lingwisyer
Guru
This seems to pop up quite frequently when people change version... OTB MVO is Simplified?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Barry Kelly
Lingwisyer wrote:
This seems to pop up quite frequently when people change version... OTB MVO is Simplified?
That would be a template setting (saved with the template).
The AUS template seems to be set for "Full" detail (at least in 22 that I just looked at) - I can't say for other languages.
The really frustrating thing is the object 3D preview shows correctly - it is not affected by the MVO settings.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11