Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Two Awnings under Picture Window

Brad Elliott
Booster
I swear I have done this typical window before with the ArchiCAD library but for the life of me I can't figure out how. A long time ago I used the Smart Parts window which is shown on the left but I haven't used that library for a while now. The best ArchiCAD library window I can do is on the right. Can I make the window on the left with the ArchiCAD library?.
Mac OS12.6 AC26 USA Silicon
M1 Macbook Pro
13 REPLIES 13
Barry Kelly
I am not Ling but it is this button in the Library Manager.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Thanks Barry,

I admit that I have never used this superb function when I have been using Archicad for more than 9 years ! Thank you for this reminder !
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Barry Kelly
Christophe wrote:
Thanks Barry,

I admit that I have never used this superb function when I have been using Archicad for more than 9 years ! Thank you for this reminder !

All thanks to Ling.
I must admit I have never used this either.
I will try to remember it is there - may come in useful sometime.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Lingwisyer
Guru
I think I have only used it once, with one of my own custom objects that I was using as a door panel that I need a few variations of...

I guess it could also be used to save on loading times in cases where you have a huge object library of which you are using in a very limited capacity.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660